Friday, February 11, 2011

I ♥ Chicago

Lincoln Square gallery and fair trade store, Maya Essence, is hosting an art show this Saturday titled, I ♥ Chicago Artists.  Featuring paintings and photography by CZR PRZ, RoAnne de la Cruz, Alex Puryear, Alison Downs, Johnny Corona, Kym Thomas, Christopher Tomorrow, Melinda Jane Myers, me, and many more.

And since this show happened to be scheduled near my birthday, Roanne, the curator of the show, graciously invited me to celebrate my birthday during the opening.  So I invite you to come and check out some great art and have some cake as well.  It'll be German Chocolate!

I ♥ Chicago Artists
at Maya Essence: Fair Trade Goods & Gallery
4357 N Lincoln Ave
Chicago, IL

Opening reception: Saturday, February 12, 2011
8:00 pm to midnight

The closing party will be held on Friday, March 4th where donations will be accepted for the Rebecca Babcock Fund in recognition of Colon Cancer Awareness Month.  Rebecca is a good friend of mine.

No comments: